Monday, March 16, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook...Happy Irish!



Outside my window its raining and there are puddles in the yard.


I am hoping to get some packing done. We have sold are home and are moving to ? we don't know yet. Every box packed has P.I.F. on it and to the believing and non-believing that means "Packed In Faith".


I am learning that since I prayed desiring to take every thought into activity, my thoughts have been like Armageddon...had no idea those thoughts were lurking about...but war is war!


I am cooking homemade soup and biscuits because we are going to revival tonight and need a quick dinner.


I am thankful my husband who is understanding with my financial ineptness.


I am wearing jeans skirt, tights and a light sweater.


I am reading the 1040 tax form. If you knew my mathematical skills, you would be rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.


I am hoping to find a home to rent for us until we buy one.


I am creating a to do list, not to be confused with the honey do list.

One of my favorite things is table games or parlor games, you can learn alot about yourself and your company when you are in a competition.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you today:


To Billy...rembering your love of the Irish




No comments:

Post a Comment