Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Husband Rocks Fond Memory-the Joke's on Me!



Recently we went to the new Taubman Art Museum to see this magnificent building and its latest art display. As we entered the room with the oil painting, I notice a man lying on the floor, curled up in a ball, and said "Look Honey" at that man on the floor. My husband said: oh my, do you think he's fainted? I didn't know for sure but at that exact moment a security man was passing by.
So, of course, I drew the officers attention to the man on the floor. When the security guard asked me what did I think we should do about the guy on the floor I thought perhaps the guard was a little unqualified for his position. Then I noticed that my husband and the guard were laughing. It turned out that the man lying in the corner was part of the Art Museums reality display. The man on the floor was a wax dummy! (Or was I the dummy?) I won't forget that dear.
@jmb

No comments:

Post a Comment