Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Simple Womans Day Book -Feb. 2



Outside my window the clouds are moving faster than I've ever seen.

I am thinking...I am thankful for quiet moments

From the learning rooms...I need to practice difficult guitar cords.

From the kitchen. I see my neighbor walking with his lovely bride of 45 years.

I am wearing a baseball hat

I am creating greetingcards

I am going with my husband for Monday date lunch (Monday is his only day off).

I am reading Get Out of That Pit by Beth More

I am hoping our house will sell soon

l am hearing the sound of many challenges.

Around the house..I need to be more organized.

One of my favorite things...Chocolate Walnut Brownies

A few plans for the rest of the week: paint the bedroom before the house sells.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...my neighbor's cows!
and sharing it with sisters of the Simple Womans Daybook group. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment