Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What is a Woman?




What is a Woman?

I call her beloved,
altogether lovely.

A woman is made in the image of God,
yet she is not alone
outside of man.
That is why she is desirous of him.
I call my church "Bride".
She is mine
and to be protected.


Ask me of woman
for I have made her.
I know her
for I am her creator.


Do not be afraid
to come to me as a woman,
Did I not make you thus?


I know your needs,
your vulnerability,
yet you and I are one.

If you abide in me
you shall move and breath
and have your being in Me.


I Am is your Beloved,
I Am is your covering.


Do not be afraid of the
faces of men.
Their comments or their criticisms say:

I Am is my beloved,
I Am is my keeper,
I Am is My protection,
I Am is all my need,
for all I need is Him.


"I am my Beloved's and He is mine, His banner over me is love."

No comments:

Post a Comment